Author, Blogger and Speaker
About the Instructor
Sheila Wray Gregoire is a popular speaker, marriage blogger, and the author of eight books, including The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex. She loves encouraging women in their relationships, both with God and with their husbands, children, and friends. Sheila believes in authenticity, and gives real solutions to the very real and messy problems women, and couples, can face. She speaks dozens of times each year, reaching thousands of people, and writes everyday at her blog, To Love, Honor and Vacuum, which attracts over 1,000,000 page views per month.
Boost Your Libido
Learn to start loving–and anticipating–sex again,
and make your marriage rock!
Do you find chocolate and a bubble bath a lot more enticing
than making love to your husband?
You’re in the right place!
In this course we’ll learn what libido is, and how we can use our brains and our bodies to get excited about our husbands!
If you're frustrated because you never really want sex, then think of me like your fun big sister.
(you know, your biggest cheerleader that you tell your secrets to and who always has all the answers for everything. Plus she can always make you laugh even when you feel like giving up.)
We’re going to have FUN–
as I show you how you can move your marriage from BLAH to Blazing, just by understanding how your brain, body, and relationship all work together to impact your libido!
This 10-module video based course has lots of information and awesome exercises that will get YOU anticipating sex more!
Most women think that if they're not rarin' to go--if they don't feel like panting--then they must not be "in the mood". And soon they start to worry that they really don't want sex very much.
But what if I told you that libido for women doesn’t tend to act like that?
And when we stop waiting for our bodies to tell us, “I’m ready to go!”, and start learning to THINK differently and read our bodies differently, suddenly everything in marriage can fall into place.
The Boost Your Libido course will teach you:
- How what we think impacts our libido
- How our hormones, diet and exercise impact our libido
- How to love our bodies–so that we can enjoy them!
- How to get over past hurts and see sex as a good thing
- And what to do if sex is just kinda boring. Or doesn’t feel that great. Or really doesn’t rev your engines!
Each of the 10 Modules in the Course Has:
- A funny and informative video
- A “fact sheet” to help you learn about different aspects of libido
- Links to tons of extra resources so you can learn more about each subject
- A brainstorming exercise to start changing your perspective immediately
- An exercise to do to start turning the heat up!
And you'll get my Boost Your Libido ebook, filled with 122 pages of information on libido, FREE!
Put that all together, and you’ll find that sex is something that you can totally start anticipating–eagerly!
Before we got married 25 years ago, I assumed that I would always be rarin’ to go when it came to sex!
Why would I not want something that would be so awesome?
But within a few months we were really struggling. I had so much baggage that I brought into marriage, and I found sex to be awkward, unpleasant, and not all that fun.
Worst of all, he wanted it all the time. And the more he wanted sex, the more I felt like he only loved me for what I could do for him, and not for me.
We went through a few tough years of marriage, until I finally made a realization:
If God made sex to be awesome, and everyone else seems to think sex is awesome, then why in the world would I settle for less?
And so started a huge research project into this thing called sex–so that I could learn to not just think “we can if you want to”, but “Hey, baby, let’s have some fun!”
Ready to Boost Your Libido?
Each module includes easy-to-follow lessons that will be actionable–right away!
Experience immediate changes, while you have
a TON of FUN!
- Module 6 Intro
- Video: Boost Your Libido 6
- Lesson: Treat Your Body Well and Your Libido Will Thank You
- Module 6 Printables
- Module 6 Fact Sheet: Giving Your Body What It Needs
- Module 6 Worksheet: Discovering How You Treat Your Body
- Module 6 Brainstorming Exercise: Treating Your Body Better
- Extra Resources
- Module 10 Intro
- Video: How Emotional Vulnerability is the Ultimate in Sexy!
- Lesson: Why Emotional Vulnerability is Sexy
- Module 10 Printables
- Module 10 Fact Sheet: Why Connection Turns You On
- Module 10 Worksheet: Learning to Be Vulnerable Together
- Module 10 Brainstorming Exercise: How to Increase Connectedness
- Extra Resources