Author, Blogger and Speaker
About the Instructor
Sheila Wray Gregoire is a popular speaker, marriage blogger, and the author of eight books, including The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex. She loves encouraging women in their relationships, both with God and with their husbands, children, and friends. Sheila believes in authenticity, and gives real solutions to the very real and messy problems women, and couples, can face. She speaks dozens of times each year, reaching thousands of people, and writes everyday at her blog, To Love, Honor and Vacuum, which attracts over 1,000,000 page views per month.
Are you nervous that the wedding night won’t live up to all the hype?
Scared that you won’t know what to do? Or that you won’t live up to expectations?
You’re in the right place!
In this course you’ll learn how to make sex the best it can be on your honeymoon (even if you have baggage!), and how to plan the kind of honeymoon that will leave you relaxed, rejuvenated, and feeling closer than ever.
You’ve put so much thought into the wedding.
Let me help you plan the honeymoon so you start your marriage well!
I’ll dispel the nervousness and questions you may have–
– what to expect with sex (even if it’s not your first time)
– how to make sex feel good–including videos to help your fiance start well right out the gate
– even about how to handle family planning and birth control!
And I’ll show you why you have to deal with baggage NOW–and walk you and your fiance through some steps to give you both a fresh start.
Plus our checklists will make sure you plan the honeymoon that’s right for you–
So you don’t end up sunburned, exhausted, or broke!
The Honeymoon Course will teach you:
- The 5 different honeymoon types, and which is best for you
- The biggest mistake people make on their honeymoon that can affect your sex life negatively for years–and the one little perspective shift that makes all the difference
- What you need to know about your body so that sex works as planned–and what to do if it doesn’t
- How to work family planning into the honeymoon–no matter which form of family planning you choose (and we’ll help you make the right choice for YOU!)
- What you simply must take on your honeymoon—including the one thing nearly everyone forgets!
- And why you need to have some hard conversations about baggage and expectations before the wedding (but don’t worry! The videos will help you have those conversations, too!)
Each Module in the Course Has:
- A funny and informative video
- An activity to do with your fiance to help your honeymoon rock
- Checklists so you can easily make sure you’re not forgetting anything important
And the Course walks you through:
- What to expect from sex (even if it’s not your first time)
- How to plan the perfect honeymoon
- Tips to start your married sex life well–without the pressure, the awkwardness, or the deadlines
- And then a special module to do on your honeymoon to help you have fun and get to know each other even better
Put that all together, and you’ll create a low-stress honeymoon that you’ll remember for a lifetime.
My honeymoon was awful.
Sex was awkward, it hurt, and I felt like a failure.
I was busy rushing myself so that I could say that I had “done the deed” and succeeded.
I didn’t know that it was okay to relax and take your time.
I didn’t know that it was better to focus on arousal before trying to have sex.
I didn’t know that if you don’t deal with baggage, it can pop up unexpected.
I didn’t know that birth control could get in the way.
And I didn’t know that I would be so exhausted.
But I know all of that now. And I know how to help you avoid the same mistakes and start your marriage with relaxed fun instead!
You CAN have the honeymoon of your dreams…
If you take just a little bit of time to plan now.
The average person spends $4,466 on the honeymoon.
Isn’t it better to invest $29 FIRST to make that honeymoon awesome?
- Unit 1 Introduction
- Unit 1 Audio Downloads
- VIDEO: Starting Your Marriage with a Fresh Slate
- VIDEO: Having a Healthy View of Sex
- Why a Healthy View of Sex Matters
- VIDEO: Dealing with Sexual Abuse in Your Past
- Lesson: Recovering from Sexual Abuse
- VIDEO: Getting Free from Pornography and Erotica
- More on Pornography and Erotica
- VIDEO: Putting Past Partners Behind You
- Lesson: Showing Your Fiance You Only Have Eyes for Him/Her
- Activity Instructions
- Activity: Deciphering Attitudes Towards Sex
- Discussion Questions: Deciphering Attitudes Towards Sex
- Activity: Deciphering Attitudes Towards Sex (Printable Version)
- Optional Activity: Combatting Lies We Believe About Sex
- 5-Minute Challenge: Love Notes
- Unit 2 Introduction
- VIDEO: Planning the Perfect Honeymoon for YOU!
- Lesson: Things to Remember when Planning Your Honeymoon
- Download: Your Ultimate Honeymoon Packing Checklist
- Download Your Packing List!
- The 5 Types of Honeymoons
- Activity Instructions: Choosing Your Perfect Honeymoon
- Activity: Your Honeymoon Brainstorming and Planning Worksheet
- Activity: Your Honeymoon Brainstorming and Planning Worksheet (Printable Version)
- Bonus Activity: Planning for Great Memories
- 5-Minute Challenge: Escape the Planning
- Unit 3 Introduction
- Unit 3 Audio Downloads
- VIDEO: Sex Education for Adults!
- Lesson: Understanding Sexual Anatomy
- VIDEO: Avoid these 2 Potential Sex Pitfalls in Your Marriage!
- Lesson: Avoiding Sexual Pitfalls
- VIDEO: Getting Ready for Your Sex Life Now
- Lesson: When You Should Book a Doctor's Visit
- Lesson: Sex & Hygiene
- Infosheet: Choosing a Birth Control Method
- VIDEO: Why You Should Wait for Marriage
- Lesson: Talking About Sex Before You're Married
- Activity: Questions to Ask BEFORE the Wedding!
- 5-Minute Challenge: Book an Appointment
- Unit 5 Introduction
- VIDEO: Enjoying Your New Marriage
- AUDIO: Enjoying Your New Marriage
- 13 Things to Do If You Get Bored On Your Honeymoon
- Activity: 50 Conversation Starters for Couples
- Activity: 50 Conversation Starters (Printable Version)
- Activity: Brainstorming Romantic Date Ideas
- Activity: Brainstorming Romantic Date Ideas (Printable Version)
- Activity: Visioning for Your Marriage
- Activity: Visioning for Your Marriage (Printable Version)
- Activity: A Newlywed Time Capsule